Monday, September 1, 2008

The Red Condor Returns

Wassssssssssup...





It's been a few...I had a nearly 9/11 PC scare...Bless Allah for I.T. nrrrdz. As well the Condor was 'in tha shop' having the the teeny wanger throttle situation fixed. The Condor couldn't handle any slope/bump too well, that shit couldn't handle the areola on your momma's left tit let alone Burleigh Hill. The gentleman took a break from the WestSide Fry Truck and brought my Condor to a shop in T-dirt. The Condor was dissected while they listened to this album . It turned out that the speed limiter was plugged in limiting the Condor's speed and enhancing my need for speed. Alleged-lee any bike that can exceed 20k in China is prohibited from using the bike lanes thus the limiter is placed. Now considering that the Condor has only 2 bits that are Amerian/Canadian made (the 'Mobility Unlimited' sticker on the back and the 'Ebike' storage compartment) it makes sense that the tools and regulations of Asia (not the band, that would rule though) are implemented. Now the Great Condor smokes the Giant Tiger sponsored Spandexers on their Tour De Fonthill 10 speeds. Well, The Condor smokes them only if they're going less than 40 k. But nonetheless they're pissed and envious at the same time. Or maybe their look is brought on by their gel seats and grinding motion. Sick fucks. So while you're wondering why there is a lack of paragraph breaks and run-ons I will take this moment to thank all of the Condor Lovers out their in the world. The online feedback has been crucial, the on-road feedback has been minimal since I placed a sign on the Condor's beak that reads "This Isn't A Motorcycle...Quit Crying The Fucking Blues". One person who uses both a computer AND the internet informed me that I should 'air brush some wizards on that bitch'. That was a great moment indeed. Another gentleman who utilizes his online access to the max informed me that I should wear a cape. I already have my Nacho Libre cape at the cleaners. The cleaners are located right by Fongs and across from the Thorold Sev. If you park your E-bike there, use dual kickstand not the single (that lot is too hilly slanty) Your bitch might tip like a cokehead at the Saucer who just came from the Downer and received no action who then in turn finds the most slightly attractive server and gives her a fiddy for a side of olives and a vodka shooter. If you don't get it, that means the tip will be a lot. So don't park there (at Sev, on the hill) . Another individual of the non-male sort mentioned that the E-Bike Niagara Blog was "ridiculous".


I noticed 2 ads in the Pulse advertising e-bike shops. I noticed some jib down the street has an e-bike that is slightly faster but seems heavier. I noticed an E-bike at the Brownstone Pub that could reach a top speed of 60k. And I noticed that some 8yr old girl has an e-bike that looks like a vespa but is way smaller in size and runs at about 28k. At the time that was only 4k less than the Condor. I took a picture to admire the bike's Vespa like features. Some say I took the picture to admire other features that would make me a star on Dateline NBC.




Way more informative:

http://www.ebikes.ca/

rules and stuff that are folklore in my mind http://www.macphersonclan.com/rod/ebike/wordpress/?cat=4

http://www.citybikercanada.com/?p=26

an e-biker's blog that only revolutionized the idea of having a dead blog which hasn't been updated in a year: http://ebikerevolution.blogspot.com/

pCe,

The Rose City Condor

**************************************************

**************************************************

No comments: