Thursday, February 19, 2009

this is for the lone Russian

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
So upon checking out my Condor Stats, Yolanda Vega is telling my wack ass that one Russian checked out http://www.ebikeniagara.blogspot.com/. In honour of this unknown stalin,er, stallion, i offer this as a token of my appreciation for all of those in Drago Land.
Date: September 2004
Name: aimeelynn9296

Question:
Hi Dolph! I've been a fan of yours ever since Rocky IVeven though I had a big crush on Carl Weathers, whose character you killedin the film. But you looked so good, I had to forgive you! Anyway, Ihave two quick questions. First of all, I can tell from all yourschooling that you're well-educated. But is it true that you have agenius-level IQ? It seems too good to be true for one man to be so veryintelligent, talented, athletic, AND fine as hell! All this leads to mysecond question.Are you available? If not, do you have a brother who is? If so, feel free to visit me in Nashville, TN USA for some real southernhospitality! Just kidding (well, no not necessarily (smile)).Anyway, good luck with "The Defender". I'm sure you're an excellentdirector as you seem to be great at everything you put your mind to! Ihope you will stop by some of the US talk shows to promote it!Love ya,Aimee
DL:
Hi Aimee,No I have a genius level IQ. Whats that? No just kidding& Thank you for forgiving me killing Carl Weathers. Thats very grand of you!

pCE!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

the rose city condor

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments: