Thursday, October 2, 2008

When It Rains Baby Jesus Is Crying


This week has been nothing but a fucking tsunami of tears from baby jeez-us. Those tears have been delivering a near death blow (read: Death Blow - When someone tries to blow you up, not because of who you are, but for different reasons altogether. ) upon the Red Condor. Monday I totally got caught in the flood of tears on the way to work and shortly after the Condor's siren call began to just go off totally Little Miss Sunshine wack horn style. Sounding much like an injured feline warrior after a tremendous battle over Meco's pizza crust with Riff Raff from Heathcliff I was very concerned for the Condor's well being. The next day AGAIN I'm caught in the downpour of BJ's tears. Now the Condor's seat won't close properly. Poor thing.

I struggled with this for the rest of the week. What is the cause of such bullshit pouring from the heavens above? What is the cause for such wetness fucking up my shit? I went to the dude at The Source hoping for an answer....fucking utter clown shoes. So I ventured to Chapters Indigo Online. The only thing 4 levels of Customer Service could tell me is that my Carpathian Forest record will have an additional 4-6 weeks of waiting time on top of the 3 I've already endured. the only thing I have in my pockets regarding the cause for the drops from above is chump change.
UNTIL I FOUND THIS.....


Resolved Question

Drew33 Is it true that baby Jesus is crying when it rains outside?

Best Answer

branofwinterfell He also cries when you touch your wee wee.

So I will retaliate by throwing a copy of Slayer's South Of Heaven up in the sky as high as I can everytime he 'cries'. If ol baby jesus (not Big Baby Jesus...RIP) wants to take out my fucking sweet ride by crying all of the time hopefully I can at least do some damage on his fucking rectum with the help of Tom Araya, Kerry King, Dave Lombardo & Jeff Hanneman.

PcE.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Rose City Condor

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments: