Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rose City Egg Hunt

About 3 minutes or whatever the fuck ago I posted about the rain fucking up the Condor. I remember the tears of baby J hitting my Mavi (mav-ee) jeans and feeling like a bloody cold bastard. "Brrr..it's cold in here. There must be some Toros in the atmosphere" I thought out loud. Days later I still feel like there must be some Toros around. Then I thought of The Rose City. Then I thought of Google Images. Then I searched Google Images for random images of the Rose City to put on http://www.ebikeniagara.blogspot.com/. When I think of the Rose this comes to mind: Cold, Creepers, rabbit outfits that seem like they were bought off the set from some fucking shit ass movie directed by the creator of Friday The 13th:The Series.

Annnnnnnd thennnnnn....or rather "aaannnnnddd dennnn..."

and then it was like Mr.Google was reading my mind...

A Rose City Egg Hunt in the winter time!

PcE!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Rose City Condor

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments: