Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who Is Mr.Momato?

yoooooooooooooooo



Just minutes ago you were informed about the mysterious CondorBlog poster otherwise known to the Rose City Red Condor as ' Mr.Momato'. After further anaylsis of his post, I was able to pick a lil sumpthin sumpthin out of the nonsense (which was also emailed to me). What appears as regular text on Blogger shows up as html links via Outlook. There was a link attached in his jenga styled post. I thought perhaps his email address? Maybe a coupon for 2 at the Mandarin during 'Italian Night'? I was most definitely perplexed. I watched re-runs of Fringe and was still perplexed.(Why doesn't Pacey refer to his father as 'Dad'?) I was even able to contact Art aka Fuji from Super Dave. He had no clue. But alas I used my powers of E-bike-ing and came up with a few possibilities. 'Mr.Momato' is.......
OR

ORRRRRRRRRRR.....

Whoever it is....it definitely has nothing to do with some mindfuckery involving an empty casket and some lame tearjerker inside a church. Personally I think it should have ended with everyone being arrested and thrown into the same cell.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

pCE

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Rose City Red Condor

No comments: