Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Land Of The Rising Erection

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ah so....it seems that I have another recruit for the Ebike Fascist Youth Movement!!!!!
BUT
there's one problem.....
I need a tranration.

On Feb.6th 2010 'オテモヤン' posted a comment on the Condor Blog. Here's what the mighty wordsmith had to say:

All that regarding an online Iron Man score?!?!?
OR maybe he's just a huge Robert Downey Jr fan? Maybe he's into Morton Downey as well?!
After repeated viewings of the instructional calligraphy scene in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, I still don't know what the fuck this is? An asian take on Tetris? So to the person who posted as 'unbalanced stick figures with no head and bad posture' (that's my guess how to read it) holla if ya hear me.
Momo Arrigato Mr. Momato

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

pCe

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Rose City Red Condor

No comments: