Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"Is This That Morrissey Dude?"

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

While watching a documentary ingeniously titled 'Joy Division' about some obscure band from Haiti called Joy Division I tapped into the gloomy doomy post-epilepsy diagnosed subconscious of deceased lead singer Ian Curtis. Then I had placed all of his experiences/my experiences into a fortune cookie and removed a tiny sheet of white paper that had the following question:


'What Is Red Condor Without Road To Travel?'
I was perplexed.
I thought of the many tears the E-Bike was shedding while the fucking rain,sleet,snow ruined any chance of cruising the streets just under 39km/h.
I thought of the Red Condor's sorrow.
I thought that Ian Curtis would have the answer.
I thought that scouring YouTube for Joy Division videos would act
as a River Styx of sorts.
I thought I'd check out the clip for 'Atmosphere'.

I found no answer but the following:

bitzamalony (1 week ago) is this that morrisey dude everyone used to go on about?

reeci0 (1 week ago) this song is definetly my song for my funeral...and my last words on my deathbed are going to be "dont forget me"...but my family prob wont even turn up soo...pointless

littleteethkeith (1 week ago) I always thought the theme song from the Benny Hill show would be a cool funeral song. Just leave your family and friends forever confused.

pCe

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

the rose city condor

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments: